Lodge Dining Room
Tucked away in the Lodge with views over the sparkling depths of Lake Hayes and the serenely beautiful mountain panorama, this decadent room truly creates a sense of occasion.
The Lodge Dining Room offers grandiose dining in a traditional wood-panelled space, with the dimmed lighting and sumptuous leather sofas in the adjacent lounge providing an atmospheric private space for champagne and canapes. Enjoy the finest flavours from our Small Group or Trust the Chef menus in these exquisite surroundings – and why not pair them with indulgent wine matches selected from our carefully-curated wine list.
This venue is perfect for between 6 - 16 guests for your rehearsal dinner, intimate reception or post-wedding celebration.
At a Glance
- Capacity: 6 - 16 guests
- Music: integrated sound system to create your own ambiance
- Adjacent lounge with leather sofas, gas fire and grand piano
- Bi-folding doors with private garden & patio area
- Internet: high-speed WiFi throughout
- Heating: log fire and gas heaters
- Facilities: four toilets, including one disabled toilet
- Includes table, leather high-back chairs, crockery, cutlery, glassware, linen napkins, gas fire (in season), cake table and cake knife, wait staff, set-up and clean-up of venue
"We had the most spectacular wedding day and the team at Stoneridge, particularly Suzanne (who planned the big day) went out of their way to accommodate our every need! This is such..."
- Tripadvisor, November 2018