Have you ever dreamed of saying 'I do' on a snow-capped mountain in a place so pure, it seems to resonate love? Where it feels like no one has walked but you?
Considering a New Zealand heli-wedding? Stoneridge Estate can take you to the most incredible Queenstown destinations where few have been married before. We can arrange that magical moment, exchanging vows on the tip of a glacial peak, looking out across a mystical world of pristine white as the sun sinks slowly over the Alps. We can take you to the glacier lakes of World Heritage National Parks and some of New Zealand’s most scenic natural alpine landscapes, venturing into the most remote locations which can only be accessed by boat or helicopter.
A Queenstown Helicopter Wedding
Your destination heli-wedding can be tailored to suit you perfectly, and is limited only by your imagination.
Return to Stoneridge Estate and relax under the stars in the hot tub, sipping champagne while your personal chef prepares a candlelit five-course degustation dinner to celebrate the perfect start to your new life as a married couple.
At a Glance
- Ceremony location: The Remarkables Spur or 'The Ledge' at Cecil Peak (other locations available by request)
- Helicopter capacity: six passengers (subject to weight restrictions)
- Recommended ceremony time: 11.00am
- Depart from: heli-base at Frankton (fifteen minutes' drive from Stoneridge)
- Available throughout all seasons
- Personal Stoneridge wedding coordinator available
"We are still in awe of how beautiful our wedding turned out to be. All our guests, families and friends are still amazed by how beautiful Stoneridge is. Thank you for all your help..."
- Sandy and Erwin, April 2019