Your Wedding is one of the most important events in your life and we understand the level of detail required and the amount of time it takes to organise everything.
We have spent many years cultivating connections with the very best Wedding professionals in the industry and we specialise in planning and co-ordinating Queenstown weddings for couples who live both here in New Zealand and overseas. Our Wedding Planner is experienced in making things happen, taking care of all the arrangements along the way, so that you can relax and enjoy the Day.
Our Wedding Planner helps you plan and co-ordinate all the elements...
- Chapel Wedding or Garden Wedding
- Wedding reception
- Marriage Celebrant, Minister or Priest
- Wedding Photographer
- Wedding Videographer
- Wedding transport - wedding cars, limousines, carriages & more
- Helicopter flights for location photography
- Guest transport
- Bridal Bouquets, Wedding Flowers, Pew Decorations & Theming
- Wedding Cake
- Wedding Entertainment and/or Music
- Childcare or supervision
- Beauty and grooming
- Wedding Stationery
- NZ Legal Marriage license and NZ Marriage Certificate with Apostille if required
- Honeymoon and wedding guest accommodation
Our Wedding Planner is a dedicated professional who can help you create a beautiful Wedding...
- Giving advice on one off issues or the entire process; wedding etiquette
- Co-ordinating/planning assistance with specific services or all services
- Independent recommendations on the best suppliers suitable to you and/or your budget
- Providing feedback on the various options available including quotations
- Inspiration with little touches you may not have thought of
- Liaising with service providers to plan and finalise arrangements
- Booking, confirming and re-confirming the services for your wedding
- Arranging your New Zealand Legal Marriage license and Marriage Certificate with Apostille if required
- Preparation and finalising of your wedding day itinerary
- Attendance at your wedding rehearsal
On your Wedding Day, our Wedding Planner becomes indispensable...
- Meeting with service providers to liaise/direct and officiate all deliveries of goods and services, liaising with service providers as to their requirements, to ensure everything runs according to plan
- Assistance and support to the bride and groom including the brides dressing preparations and assisting the brides arrival to the ceremony
- Participating as a witness during the ceremony - two witnesses are legally required in New Zealand
- Assisting with the operation of music devices such as CD players
- Running errands, providing solutions for any problems that may arise and providing transport where required
- Assisting with children/directing of guests. Talk to and host guests where required
And after the wedding, the service continues...
- Follow up, with wedding albums, DVD’s, freeze dry and boxing of bouquets, return of any equipment etc.
New Zealand Wedding packages and options
Celebrate your special day in a land that is magical - New Zealand! We work with you to create a wedding package that fits your style. Whether you choose an intimate "I do" in our authentic stone Chapel, a relaxed ceremony in the garden overlooking the Lake or an elegant evening affair in the Hayes Room, you can be assured of our commitment to provide the highest level of professional and personal service to you, ensuring your wedding day is everything you imagined and more. You are unique and your Wedding Day should be too! Contact Suzanne to start planning your Queenstown Wedding at Stoneridge.