We know how important it is that your wedding is a truly spectacular day, and we offer each couple our wedding planning services, from full planning to on-the-day coordination.
From pre-wedding events to the big day itself, we are on hand to advise with every aspect. We will help you select the most suitable venue, before moving on to assist with the finer details such as bespoke menus and flower choices.
We can help you plan every detail to perfection, whether it’s making an entrance in the wedding car of your dreams, arranging a private heli-flight for unforgettable location photography, creating personalised table settings and stationery, or choosing the right entertainment to get your guests on the dancefloor.
Our easy planning process and creative design ensures you have a stress-free, enjoyable and exciting experience while we work to capture your vision and embrace your individuality and style.
Our extensive experience within the luxury wedding industry, and our extensive network of suppliers and contacts across Queenstown, Wanaka and beyond, enables us to provide a exceptional and unparalleled creation.
We can arrange from the smallest to the most significant detail to ensure that your wedding captures your individuality and style at every step.
- Chapel by the Lake or garden ceremony
- Reception venue
- Marriage Celebrant, Minister or Priest
- Wedding photography and videography
- Wedding transport
- Helicopter flights for location photography
- Guest transport
- Bridal bouquets and wedding flowers, pew decorations and ceremony decor
- Wedding theming, table decoration and centrepieces
- Catering and wedding cake
- Entertainment and music
- Childcare or supervision
- Wedding hire items
- Hair and make-up for your bridal party
- Wedding stationery
- Assistance with marriage paperwork
- Honeymoon and wedding guest accommodation
"Steve and I wanted to say thank you for everything during our stay with you and for our wedding. We have had nothing but positive comments about the setting and how well the venue ..."
- Steph and Steve, August 2018