Whether you are looking for an exquisite elopement dinner, an intimate celebration with close friends and family, or a grand, glittering extravaganza, there is no better place to celebrate your special day than Stoneridge Estate. Speak to our team today about finding the perfect space for your wedding.
Our main reception venue is a fantastical location like no other. Entering through our exquisitely-manicured gardens with panoramic views of the lake and mountains, the majestic setting will take your guests' breath away from the moment they arrive, and provides a dramatic backdrop to your perfect day. Constructed throughout from soaring hardwood beams and reclaimed stone and slate, the very venue itself is infused with a historical charm; atmospheric lighting is provided by the ornate wrought-iron chandelier and wall sconces, and the stunning gothic window lends a romantic touch. Choose to create your own look by adding flourishes and embellishments, or simply take advantage of your unique surrounds.
On a crisp winter's day, gaze out over the spectacular snow-capped peaks as your guests mingle by the roaring open fire; in summertime, throw open the bi-folding doors and soak up the ambiance of the stunning patio and gardens with a glass of the Estate's boutique wine, then dance the nights away as the sun sets and the candles glow. Whatever the season, we can make your wedding night unforgettable.
At a Glance
- Capacity: 20 - 150 guests
- Music: integrated sound system to create your own ambiance
- Internet: high-speed WiFi throughout
- Heating: log fire and gas heaters
- Facilities: four toilets, including one disabled toilet
- Includes full-length tablecloths, napkins, tables, chairs, crockery, cutlery, glassware, gas flares, wine barrel for wedding cake, cake knife, open fire (in season), wait staff, set-up and clean-up of venue
Click here to view our floor plan.
"We are still floating from our magical wedding day at Stoneridge and cannot thank you enough for the care and support you showed us this year as we planned for the big day. Every..."
- Amber Scott and Ty King-Wall, January 2018