Stoneridge offers 5 Star Luxury Lodge accommodation for you and your Wedding Party. The enchanting ambience and breathtaking scenery make Stoneridge a magical place to spend your Wedding night or Honeymoon only 20 minutes from Queenstown.
Stoneridge is built from giant hardwood beams, reclaimed iron, stone & slate, architecturally unique in its design and brimming with fascinating local history. The Lodge's authentic character blends timeless Gothic revival elements with contemporary comfort and flair, harmonising perfectly with the majestic alpine environs.
Throw open your curtains the morning after your Wedding and behold the canvas which is repainted every day by nature. All our Guest Rooms enjoy private en-suite bathrooms and French doors or bi-folds opening out to the stunning view. Wedding guests or Honeymoon couples at our Queenstown Luxury Lodge will experience:
- Accommodation in one of three luxuriously appointed lodge rooms with private bathrooms
- Fresh flowers, fruit basket & gourmet chocolates in your room upon arrival
- Cooked and/or Continental Breakfast each morning served with espresso coffee
- Private balcony or terrace overlooking lake and mountains
- TV, DVD, telephone and sound system in rooms
- Exclusive use of guest lounge with open fire, grand piano, SKY TV and DVD player
- Guest fridge stocked with a tempting selection of complimentary beverages
- Lap pool and hot tub under the stars
- Complimentary wireless internet/email and fax facilities
- Egyptian Cotton bed linen, fluffy bathrobes, hair dryer & toiletries
Getting married or spending your honeymoon in New Zealand's winter or autumn, means relaxing in the cosy comfort of our Guest Lounge, warmed by a roaring fire while cradling a complimentary glass of Pinot Gris or Pinot Noir, blended from grapes handpicked from our boutique vineyard outside. Watch the sun sink behind magnificent snow capped mountains as you snuggle in front of the outdoor fire or enjoy a candle-lit embrace in the rustic spa pool under the stars.
For a wedding or honeymoon in Queenstown's summer or spring, the long, warm afternoons will be perfect for romantic strolls through the water gardens and vineyard, exploring the historic stone ruins, Art Gallery and seasonal Café. As twilight approaches, dine alfresco by the pool, savouring a sumptuous five course à la Carte dinner or a casual BBQ prepared especially for you by our talented Chef. Evening meals are additional and we are happy to prepare whatever you desire.